Thursday, March 31, 2011

A good way to spend a not very good day

Original Blog 02-25-11

Had my Jiro today. Wasn't feeling so well, but he just played along. We holed up in my room for a bit, I had Toy Story going (surprise!), laid on the bed and read stories and said uh huh to his running commentary. He climbed off and on the bed to give me kisses or to cuddle and then jumped up again to play with the upstairs toys that he doesn't get to play with that often. We went back downstairs and played puzzles and made up some games. I told him he had stinky feet so he insisted on smelling the wood puzzle pieces before he placed them in their spots, with the oh so disgusted face for smelly things. I'm not sure of the reasoning, but hey, it was fun. Watched Wheel (he repeated every letter, educational!) and Jeopardy. He claps voraciously and yells YAY when he hears the canned applause of the game shows. Such a good sport, I tell him. Had soup and biscuits and grapes and blueberries and laughed at Jellie snoring. Daddy came and got him and now I want him back. He is a truly beautiful, wonderful, loving, hilarious person.

No comments:

Post a Comment