Thursday, March 31, 2011

FURIOUSER AND FURIOUSER


Blog from 05-28-09

When my girls were very young I took them to all kinds of classes so they could find something they would like to do. They both fell into roller skating just like the proverbial stone. I dreamed of the things they would do, maybe even bring artistic roller skating to the Olympics. Fast forward 25 or so years and darned if they aren't making waves with their skating skills. Of course the waves are all over their opposing teammates who dare get in their way. Watch Out World, there are 2, count'em, TWO, Flat Track Furies in the family as of yesterday. I would like to introduce you to the new Reign of Tara, as well as one of the OG's, sensational Ambruisia. I love the Furies and I am SO glad that I can still keep rooting for my favorite team!!! You girls are Furious!

Signed,

A Derby Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment