Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Begin Again


I started this blog a way long time ago. And when I say started, that's what I mean, started. Nothing more. So now I am starting over. Only in the beginning, I was about to have my first grandchild. Now I am about to have my third.

Oh my, how things can change in a few short years. First of all I am just going to be copying some note/blogs I have posted elsewhere, mostly Myspace and then Facebook. Ever heard of them? Maybe not Myspace. I think in the social networking world Myspace is Beta and Facebook is VHS. Or Myspace is 8 track and Facebook is cassette. Hmmm....before your time? How about Myspace is a cd and Facebook is an Ipod 500. Something like. Ok, enough with the metaphors.

Now I'm tired and I have too much else to do, but I think I will be back soon albeit with old news. See you soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment