Sunday, March 18, 2012

An Extraordinary Day

I had a wonderful day with my oldest grandson. We started out with his Daddy buying us breakfast, so that was good. I got home, did some long put off chores, but took breaks to build a huge Lego staircase, watch George, have conversations about fish, water, and other important topics. Then we TRIED to take a nap and wasted a 1 1/2 hours of our lives trying to sleep. But every time I tried to be sleeping, I turned into a dinosaur or a shark and scared the sly leprechaun who was staring through my eyelids. It ended up inevitably with someone, (not me) jumping on the bed. After that it was a free for all, so we went downstairs meaning to go see Daddy, but ended up playing soccer with some of the kids in the neighborhood. Finally, we went in to dry off and warm up with Hot cocoa, and there was Myta! It was the first time in a while that Jiro begged to stay with Grandma. He's usually ready for Mom by then, but I guess he had as much fun as I did. I ♥ U, Jirito!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun and busy day! Being a grandma suits you.

    ReplyDelete