Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Two of Three

1st day with Jee and Pickle went very well. Jiro was such a big boy. He handed me a pillow, a binky, and a blanket. He put trash away voluntarily. Even some I wasn't done with. He informed me when he needed a diaper change. He shared Woody (duplo version) with Elias. When Eli didn't want the rest of his bottle, he generously tried to finish it off, but Gran decided it was time to give him a break from all of his help. He even decided to take a long nap at the same time as his little cousin. Here am I with a two year old and a newborn and I am sewing. Jiro's Daddy got his jeans fixed on the same day he gave them to me. How together am I? Forget the dirty dishes in the sink or the chaos in my sewing area. Forget the laundry or the shambles of the garage. Forget the...oh well, just forget it.....


Cleaning and Scrubbing

Can wait til tomorrow

For babies grow up

We've learned to our sorrow.


So quiet down cobwebs,

Dust go to sleep...

I'm rocking my baby

And babies don't keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment